Melt pelletizing (hot cut)
Melt coming from a die that is almost immediately cut into pellets that are conveyed and cooled by liquid or gas. It is a process applicable only for non-sticky products, especially PVC.
This system includes die head, air cooling pelletizer, air cooling conveyor and vibrating classifier.
● The design of air duct reduces the adhesion between pellets.
● The design of flow channel is simple and efficient.
● Cowin air-cooling hot-face pelletizing line features low energy consumption.
● The honeycomb-like pelletizing sieve can withstand a back pressure of 250 bars.
● This pelletizing device is easy to operate and maintain.
● Filling Masterbatch: PE, EVA+CaCO3, Talc, TiO2, Carbon black
● Degradable Masterbatch: PE, PS plus Starch, Additives
● Anti-flame Masterbatch: PE, EVA plus Antimony Trioxide, Mg(OH)2, AL(OH)3