The loss-in-weight feeder consists of a hopper, a feeder (single and twin-shaft screw feeder), a weighing system and a regulator. In operation, the hopper, material and feeder are continuously weighed together. As the material is delivered, the true rate of weight loss is measured and compared to the required rate of weight loss (setpoint). The loss-in-weight feeder automatically corrects the offset from the set point by adjusting the feeder rate. Thereby, the material can be continuously fed uniformly and accurately.
● Wide application range, granule, powder, calcium carbonate, talcum powder, resin film powder granule, flour, starch can be used.
● The mechanical components of the weightless feeder, such as screw, are easy to decompose, simple to assemble and easy to clean.
● Stable blanking performance, high precision, large optional range of conveying capacity
● The static accuracy of weightless feeder reaches 0.1%. The dynamic accuracy of linearity and repeatability reached 0.3%.
● The control instrument of weightlessness scale is rwc-800cf with high precision, strong anti-interference and good real-time performance.The sensor adopts Ronan high-precision sensor module, and the sensor is sealed by laser welding, which has the advantages of high precision and good reliability, especially suitable for the application site with poor working conditions.
● Weightless feeder control system has strong flexibility. The weightless scale control system can realize manual and automatic control of feeding and feeding treatment, and realize manual and automatic conversion.