Typical Control Configuration
1. Digital Meter Control Mode
It is suitable for most of customers, easy operation, convenient maintenance and high cost performance.
● The temperature control system adopts meters of famous brand with PID function.
● Drive motor adopts inverter control.
● Push-Buttons interface control motor's start / stop. The system can work in sequential start with relay logical control.
● There is an interlock between molten pressure and drive motor to protect the machine.
2. PLC Control Mode
The advanced PLC system consists of famous brand of PLC hardware and excellent program with special experience data from Chuangbo to meet different customer's requirements.
● Siemens or Schneider PLC with TFT touch screen will be adopted in the system.
● Temperature control adopts temperature control modular or temperature control meter with the communicaiton interface.
● The system implements close-loop control to meet the needs fo complex processes.
● Store data in real time.
● Read historical data, optimize production process adn improve efficiency of cost and time.
3. Intelligent Control Mode Based on Internet
It is suitable for the centralized-control of multi-macine based on communication protocol Ethernet. It can be implemented remote monitor, remote control and remote diagnosis.
● There is a start up self-diagnosis program to check the system in order to confirm whether the system can work nornally.
● There is a one-start function. It includes choosing a pre-set process formula, setting process temperature parameter. System will increase temperature automatically, start motors in sequence, increase motor speeds gradually and optimize the parameters of motors.
● The system will detect important parameters circularly and high frequently, such as feeding rate, torque, molten pressure etc., and provide alarm function in real time.
● To optimize the process, the system can implement the functions of remote monitor, remote data access and data revise.