Continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic composite adopts advanced resin melt impregnation process and fiber spreading technology to prepare prepreg with uniform thickness, smooth appearance and high performance. It features with high strength, high toughness and high stiffness, which is widely used in aerospace, train, automobile, container, construction, pipeline, sports and leisure fields.
LFT UD Sheet (uni-directional prepreg sheet) is made of polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), nylon (PA), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) and other thermoplastic resins as matrixes, continuous glass fiber and carbon fiber as reinforcement materials, which are manufactured by melt impregnation process.
● Basic resin: PP, PE, PET, PA6, PPS, PEEK, etc.
● Fiber type: glass fiber, carbon fiber, aramid, basalt fiber etc.
● Product thickness: 0.1～0.45mm
● Product width: 150～1300mm
● Product surface density: 100～650gsm
● Fiber content: 40%～70%
● Traction speed: 5～25m/min
Uni-directional prepreg sheet production line is composed of unwinding device, fiber spreading, mold, hot-press cooling, traction device, winding or online trimming and automatic control system.
● Constant fiber tension control, stepless adjustment, single roll and whole can be adjusted.
● Roller fiber spreading, vibration spreading, and air spreading methods are available, making the spreading more uniform
● Proprietary impregnation mold technology (patented product), high functional integration, online adjustment of impregnation degree, more reasonable structure
● High-precision cooling and shaping control, more uniform product thickness
Glass fiber is spreaded at the monofilament level in the resin, which overcomes the distribution problem of thermoplastics and has stronger performance.
● Resin has large adjustability
It adopts the melting process, and the resin formula has a large adjustable space to meet different special performance requirements.
● Continuous mass production
It has relatively low production cost and good quality stability.