● Advantages of industrial production. This project uses conventional polypropylene and some high melt strength polypropylene, relying on China domestic production equipment. Part of the polypropylene is general isotactic polypropylene, which has a wide range of sources and low prices. The main production equipment needs to be specially designed and at present, all of them can be processed and manufactured in China.
● Price advantage. On the basis of years of research and accumulation, through the original use of new processes and new methods, the melt viscosity of polypropylene is improved, and the direct extrusion foaming process is adopted, which has high production efficiency, so the production cost is controlled at a very low level. The scope level and lower comprehensive production cost of the product are the biggest advantages to compete with similar foreign equipment.
● Advantages of series technology development. This technology combines high melt strength polypropylene with physical foaming technology to combine raw material production and product development, which is more conducive to direct market orientation and is recognized by the PP foam product factory. At the same time, we also have the ability to develop other foamed polypropylene products to further expand the application fields of high melt strength polypropylene.
● Density range: 50-200kg/m3
● Dimension: Width 600-1220 mm, thickness 0.5-5 mm
1. Polypropylene three-layer composite low-foam sheet
Expansion ratio of 2-4 times, mainly used in bags and stationery, car interiors and other fields, with high rigidity and mechanical properties.
2. Polypropylene high foam sheet production technology
Foaming rate 5-15 times, mainly used in automotive sound insulation and heat insulation interior, disposable tableware and cups, with good cushioning and sound insulation and heat insulation properties.